Silver Rainbow Policies
- Silver Rainbow ships worldwide.
- Orders received by 1:00PM PST, Monday through Friday are shipped same day at the shipping service speed selected at checkout. Orders placed after 1:00PM PST ship the next business day. Contact us for details.
- Licensed domestic products are not eligible for international shipments. USA only licensed products will be removed from any order with a destination outside of the 50 United States and territories. The customer will be notified.
- If items on your order are out-of-stock, you will be notified by our Customer Service Dept and the item will be cancelled from the order immediately.
- Silver Rainbow does not ship on weekends. We do not offer Sunday or holiday shipment arrivals.
- Questions regarding shipping? Contact us.
- Additional fees apply for Saturday shipments via UPS. Per UPS policy, Saturday shipments are only available using Priority Overnight services.
- Shipping refunds are NOT available for any service selected, including late delivery arrivals.
- All shipping carriers have suspended package arrival date guarantees.
- Carriers are experiencing delays in shipments.
- All shipping transit times are estimates.
- Your shipment may arrive 1 to 2 days later than usual.
- Customers have found shipment arrival success when orders are shipped via 2nd Day or Overnight services.
- Returns without a valid Return Authorization Number will not be honored.
- Returns are processed within 48-72 hours of when we receive the product back.
- Because we are a final sale wholesaler, we do not offer refunds.
- Original shipping costs are not included in the value of the return.
- Silver Rainbow does not cover the cost of return shipping.
- Returns must be in re-sellable condition.
- We reserve the right to discard items not purchased from Silver Rainbow.
At Silver Rainbow, we do everything we can to pick, process, and ship your order with your preferred carrier. There are circumstances outside of our control when a package does not arrive to its intended destination and is lost by the carrier in transit.
- RE-SHIP – Pending product availability, we can re-ship the order.
- CREDIT – We can also offer an online credit code for the full value of the order. The credit code does not have an expiration date, and can be used on any future order, or combination of orders.
Please verify all order information: items selected, quantity of items, shipping address, prices and estimated delivery time frames, etc… prior to placing your order as we do not cancel orders, modify orders or exchange products in an order once they are submitted and prior to shipping. Our goal is to ship orders as soon as possible so we have set up our system to automatically process your order as fast as possible. For that reason, once an order has been submitted, it cannot be cancelled. If an error is made, you will need to accept the package and request a return authorization to return the package (if our return policy allows) for an online store credit. Please be sure that you want to make the purchase before submitting the order. Orders refused at delivery will be assessed all of the applicable fees including the return fee, our shipping costs and a 20% restocking fee.
Silver Rainbow makes every effort to provide the highest quality products in the industry, and only works with the best manufacturers and brands. If you happen to come across a defective item, please file a claim within 7 calendar days of the package delivery date here. Claims are reviewed and processed in 48-72 hours. Silver Rainbow will be happy to replace or issue an online store credit for the value of the defective product(s). However, balloons that are punctured, cut or have popped due to over-inflation will not be honored.
Silver Rainbow reserves the right to change prices for products displayed at/on the Silver Rainbow website and store at any time, and to correct pricing errors that may inadvertently occur. In the event, you have been charged more than the posted price for a product, please see a Manager for a refund of the overcharge. Prices shown are in U.S. dollars. If you are paying for your order with an international Visa, MasterCard, or American Express credit card, please note that the purchase price may fluctuate with exchange rates. In addition, your bank or credit card issuer may also charge you foreign conversion charges and fees, which may also increase the overall cost of your purchase. Please contact your bank or credit card issuer regarding these fees.
- “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit https://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- “Web beacons”, “tags”, and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
We use the Order Information that we collect generally to fulfill any orders placed through the Site (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations). Additionally, we use this Order Information to:
– Communicate with you, Screen our orders for potential risk or fraud, and When in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
- Google: https://www.google.com/settings/ads/anonymous
- Advertisement based emails (not orders) – You can revoke your consent to receive emails at any time by using the SafeUnsubscribe® link found at the bottom of every email.
Additionally, you can opt out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal at: https://optout.aboutads.info/.
Please note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
At SilverRainbow.com, we value your privacy. In accordance with the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA), we would like to inform you that:
- Personal information such as name, contact information, and purchase history is collected to fulfill orders, provide customer service, and improve our products and services.
- We do not sell your personal information to third parties.
- You have the right to request that we disclose what personal information we have collected and request it be deleted.
The information provided by SilverRainbow.com (“we,” “us,” or “our”) on https://Silver Rainbow.com (the “Site”) is for general informational purposes only. All information on the Site is provided in good faith, however we make no representation or warranty of any kind, express or implied, regarding the accuracy, adequacy, validity, reliability, availability, or completeness of any information on the Site. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHALL WE HAVE ANY LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND INCURRED AS A RESULT OF THE USE OF THE SITE OR RELIANCE ON ANY INFORMATION PROVIDED ON THE SITE. YOUR USE OF THE SITE AND YOUR RELIANCE ON ANY INFORMATION ON THE SITE IS SOLELY AT YOUR OWN RISK.
EXTERNAL LINKS DISCLAIMER
The Site may contain (or you may be sent through the Site) links to other websites or content belonging to or originating from third parties or links to websites and features in banners or other advertising. Such external links are not investigated, monitored, or checked for accuracy, adequacy, validity, reliability, availability, or completeness by us. WE DO NOT WARRANT, ENDORSE, GUARANTEE, OR ASSUME RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE ACCURACY OR RELIABILITY OF ANY INFORMATION OFFERED BY THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES LINKED THROUGH THE SITE OR ANY WEBSITE OR FEATURE LINKED IN ANY BANNER OR OTHER ADVERTISING. WE WILL NOT BE A PARTY TO OR IN ANY WAY BE RESPONSIBLE FOR MONITORING ANY TRANSACTION BETWEEN YOU AND THIRD-PARTY PROVIDERS OF PRODUCTS OR SERVICES.
The Site cannot and does not contain retail advice. The retail information is provided for general informational and educational purposes only and is not a substitute for professional advice. Accordingly, before taking any actions based upon such information, we encourage you to consult with the appropriate professionals. We do not provide any kind of retail advice. THE USE OR RELIANCE OF ANY INFORMATION CONTAINED ON THE SITE IS SOLELY AT YOUR OWN RISK.
The Site may contain testimonials by users of our products and/or services. These testimonials reflect the real-life experiences and opinions of such users. However, the experiences are personal to those particular users, and may not necessarily be representative of all users of our products and/or services. We do not claim, and you should not assume, that all users will have the same experiences. YOUR INDIVIDUAL RESULTS MAY VARY.
The testimonials on the Site are submitted in various forms such as text, audio and/or video, and are reviewed by us before being posted. They appear on the Site verbatim as given by the users, except for the correction of grammar or typing errors. Some testimonials may have been shortened for the sake of brevity where the full testimonial contained extraneous information not relevant to the general public. The views and opinions contained in the testimonials belong solely to the individual user and do not reflect our views and opinions. We are not affiliated with users who provide testimonials, and users are not paid or otherwise compensated for their testimonials.
The testimonials on the Site are not intended, nor should they be construed, as claims that our products and/or services can be used to diagnose, treat, mitigate, cure, prevent, or otherwise be used for any disease or medical condition. No testimonials have been clinically proven or evaluated.
Keep balloons weighted down at all times and don’t let them go. Dispose of balloons properly.
California residents are required to weight foil balloons to comply with the California Balloon Law.